Wednesday, April 27, 2011 | 10:32 AM
Back in December, we announced that on June 1, 2011, the Google Base Data API will be decommissioned and it will no longer be possible to submit or access content through the Base API.
To replace the Base API, we’ve introduced two new Shopping APIs: Content API and Search API. If you currently use the Base API for managing your products on Google Product Search, you should prepare for the June 1 change by migrating to the new APIs as soon as possible. These resources will guide you through the transition:
- Content API documentation
- Google Base Data API Deprecation FAQ
- Migrating to the Content API for Shopping
- Migrating to the Search API for Shopping
- Google Content API for Shopping developers forum