Thursday, May 26, 2011 | 6:20 PM
As we announced in December, the Google Base API will soon be decommissioned, and current Google Base API users are encouraged to migrate to the new Shopping APIs as soon as possible. Below you’ll find an updated timeline for the Base API deprecation and resources to guide you through the transition.
As of June 1, users will no longer be able to create a new Google Base account. However, current Base API users will have a one month grace period to continue using the Base API until July 1. After July 1, users will no longer be able to submit or access content through the Base API. The login at base.google.com will be removed as of June 1.
- Content API documentation
- Google Base Data API Deprecation FAQ
- Migrating to the Content API for Shopping
- Migrating to the Search API for Shopping
- Google Content API for Shopping developers forum